Application Information is Coming Soon!
Kendrick Foundation Scholarships provide a maximum of $15,000 per year for Morgan County residents who are pursuing one of the following degrees, with an intention to return to Morgan County to work in a healthcare-related field.
- Surgical Technology: AAS
- Speech-Language Pathology: MS, MA, Doctorate
- Respiratory Therapy: AAS (Associate of Applied Science), Respiratory Care BS, Health Sciences Respiratory Care MS
- Radiological Technology: Radiological Science BS
- Psychology/Counseling: MA, MS, PhD, PsyD
- Pharmacy: Pharm.D
- Physical Therapy: DPT
- Occupational Therapy: MOT, MS, MA, Doctorate
- Nursing: ADN, BSN, MSN
- Medicine: MD, DO
- Dietetics: Nutrition BS, Dietetics BS, Nutrition/Dietetics MS
- Dental Hygiene: AAS, BS
Have questions? Please contact the Kendrick Foundation at email@example.com or give us a call at (317)831 – 1232