The 2018 Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program (LECSP) awards full-tuition scholarships to students from each county in Indiana.
Apply at: STAY TUNED!
Deadline: STAY TUNED!
- Students must be Morgan County residents at the time of application.
- Applicants must be high school seniors graduating by June 30, 2018.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma from an Indiana high school accredited by the State Board of Education or by a national or regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the State Board of Education.
- Recipients must pursue undergraduate study in a baccalaureate program on a full-time basis.
- Recipients may attend any accredited public or private four-year college or university in Indiana
- Two scholarships will be awarded to Morgan County residents
- Pays full tuition and required fees for four years; no re-application process is required
- $900 book stipend each year
- Does not pay room, board, or travel expensesTimeline:
- Thursday, Aug. 17: How-to-Apply Seminars o 4-5pm: Mooresville Public Library o 6-7pm: CFMC Martinsville Office
- Tuesday, Sept. 5: Applications Due by 4 pm
- Wednesday, Sept. 27: Finalists receive interview notices
- Tuesday, Oct. 5: Finalist Interviews
- Thursday, Nov. 2: Celebration Banquet
- Wednesday, Dec. 20: Scholarship winners will be notified by Winter Break