We know it can be stressful to apply for scholarships and think about future plans. But take a deep breath: we’re here for you! This is the one-stop-shop for information on every scholarship we offer. We’ve got helpful tips, resources, and answers to all of your questions.
To be eligible for any CFMC scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed award amounts may be subject to change.
Gordon Leigh Speer Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $1,000)
- For a senior graduating from any high school in Morgan County or Indian Creek High School who intends to study at The Rose Hulman Institute of Technology. Preference is given to students studying engineering. The goal is to assist students of high academic achievement and potential.
Maggie Grounds Scholarship
(1 @ $1,500)
- For a female high school senior entering the field of architecture, contracting/building engineering, traditional drafting, architectural computer-aided design or another very closely-related field of study.
Benjamin Elo Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $5,000)
- For a varsity athlete with a 3.0 minimum GPA who intends to pursue a 4-year degree. Applicants must exhibit good citizenship, be involved in their church, and be involved in community service. Applicants must have participated in the Ben Elo Memorial Soccer Camp or be Morgan County residents. Students attending the University of Notre Dame will receive special consideration in the selection process. Two additional references and an additional essay required.
Linda Huttsell Academic Scholarship
(7 @ $2,000)
- For students in the upper ½ of the graduating class with strong moral character and demonstrated academic achievement. Preference is given to students with demonstrated financial need.
Justin & Bonita Conduitt Marley Scholarship
(2 @ $1,000)
- For students entering vocational training, the field of education, or the field of library science.
Ted and Berta Romine/Monrovia Masonic Lodge #654 Scholarship
(1 @ $1,000)
- For a student who wishes to pursue an education in a trade school or technical training area (ex: auto mechanics, law enforcement, healthcare, nursing, or electronics). A minimum GPA of 2.5 is required. Preference is given to students who explain their goals after school and why they chose their area of study. Preference is given to students with financial need.