We know it can be stressful to apply for scholarships and think about future plans. But take a deep breath: we’re here for you! This is the one-stop-shop for information on every scholarship we offer. We’ve got helpful tips, resources, and answers to all of your questions.
To be eligible for any CFMC scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed award amounts may be subject to change.
Kendrick Foundation Scholarships provide a maximum of $15,000 per year for Morgan County residents who are pursuing one of the following degrees, with an intention to return to Morgan County to work in a healthcare-related field.
- Surgical Technology: AAS
- Speech-Language Pathology: MS, MA, Doctorate
- Respiratory Therapy: AAS (Associate of Applied Science), Respiratory Care BS, Health Sciences Respiratory Care MS
- Radiological Technology: Radiological Science BS
- Psychology/Counseling: MA, MS, PhD, PsyD
- Pharmacy: Pharm.D
- Physical Therapy: DPT
- Occupational Therapy: MOT, MS, MA, Doctorate
- Nursing: ADN, BSN, MSN
- Medicine: MD, DO
- Dietetics: Nutrition BS, Dietetics BS, Nutrition/Dietetics MS
- Dental Hygiene: AAS, BS
- Optometry: O.D.s
Have questions? Please contact the Kendrick Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (317)831 – 1232