The Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship Program (LECSP) awards full-tuition scholarships to students from each county in Indiana. For more information and to apply, visit here: https://cfmconline.org/donors/scholarships/.
- Students must attend a Morgan County school at the time of application or reside in Morgan County.
- Applicants must be high school seniors graduating by June 30, 2022.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma from an Indiana high school accredited by the State Board of Education or by a national or regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the State Board of Education.
- Recipients must pursue undergraduate study in a baccalaureate program on a full-time basis.
- Recipients may attend any accredited public or private four-year college or university in Indiana.
- Two scholarships will be awarded to Morgan County residents
- Pays full tuition and required fees for four years; no re-application process is required
- $900 book stipend each year
- Does not pay room, board, or travel expenses
- Monday, July 6: Online Application Portal Opens
- Monday, July 6: How to apply videos will be posted on the website and provided to all guidance counselors
- Friday, August 27: Applications Due by 4pm (No exceptions)
- Tuesday and Wednesday, Oct. 12&13: Finalist Interviews (Finalists for the interviews will be notified via email once evaluations have been completed)
- Scholarship winners will be notified by Winter Break