APPLICATION INFORMATION COMING SOON!
We know it can be stressful to apply for scholarships and think about future plans. But take a deep breath: we’re here for you! This is the one-stop-shop for information on every scholarship we offer. We’ve got helpful tips, resources, and answers to all of your questions.
To be eligible for any CFMC scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed award amounts may be subject to change
Gordon Leigh Speer Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $1,000)
- For a senior graduating from any high school in Morgan County or Indian Creek High School who intends to study at The Rose Hulman Institute of Technology. Preference is given to students studying engineering. The goal is to assist students of high academic achievement and potential.
Maggie Grounds Scholarship
(1 @ $1,500)
- For a female high school senior entering the field of architecture, contracting/building engineering, traditional drafting, architectural computer-aided design or another very closely-related field of study.
Benjamin Elo Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $5,000)
- For a varsity athlete with a 3.0 minimum GPA who intends to pursue a 4-year degree. Applicants must exhibit good citizenship, be involved in their church, and be involved in community service. Applicants must have participated in the Ben Elo Memorial Soccer Camp or be Morgan County residents. Students attending the University of Notre Dame will receive special consideration in the selection process. Two additional references and an additional essay required.
Eminence Alumni Association Scholarship
(1 @ $1,500)
- Academic Scholarship: For students with at least a 3.0 GPA. Vocational Scholarship: For students with at least a 2.3 GPA. For students with demonstrated financial need.
Meaghan Buis Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $3,000)
- For a student with a minimum 3.2 GPA who has participated in the Eminence High School girls or boys basketball program.
(1 @ $2,270)
- For a student with proven moral character and a high-class rank who intends to further their education at a college or university in Indiana.