APPLICATION INFORMATION COMING SOON!
We know it can be stressful to apply for scholarships and think about future plans. But take a deep breath: we’re here for you! This is the one-stop-shop for information on every scholarship we offer. We’ve got helpful tips, resources, and answers to all of your questions.
To be eligible for any CFMC scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed award amounts may be subject to change
Gordon Leigh Speer Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $1,000)
- For a senior graduating from any high school in Morgan County or Indian Creek High School who intends to study at The Rose Hulman Institute of Technology. Preference is given to students studying engineering. The goal is to assist students of high academic achievement and potential.
Maggie Grounds Scholarship
(1 @ $1,500)
- For a female high school senior entering the field of architecture, contracting/building engineering, traditional drafting, architectural computer-aided design or another very closely-related field of study.
Benjamin Elo Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $5,000)
- For a varsity athlete with a 3.0 minimum GPA who intends to pursue a 4-year degree. Applicants must exhibit good citizenship, be involved in their church, and be involved in community service. Applicants must have participated in the Ben Elo Memorial Soccer Camp or be Morgan County residents. Students attending the University of Notre Dame will receive special consideration in the selection process. Two additional references and an additional essay required.
Charles F. & Olive B. Flater Scholarship
(1 @ $1,000)
- For a student who demonstrates overall academic preparedness, an ability to communicate future educational plans and reasoning behind those plans, an ability to adjust to new learning and living environments, and exemplary ethical and moral conduct as it relates to school, fellow students, and faculty.
Devin Wade Deaton Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $250)
- For a student with demonstrated financial need wishing to continue their education at a college or vocational school, or for a student currently enrolled in the Ben Davis HS Building Trades Program. The award may also be made to the winner of the State VICA award.
Justin & Bonita Conduitt Marley Scholarship
(2 @ $1,000)
- For students entering vocational training, the field of education, or the field of library science.
Kaitlyn Fulkerson Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $1,000)
- For a student with at least a 3.0 GPA who exhibits good character, respect for others, and good citizenship. The scholarship looks to recognize a student who sets a good example with their peers and in the community. Additional references required.
Mooresville High School Alumni Scholarship
(1 @ $500)
- For a student with demonstrated financial need whose parent or grandparent is also a Mooresville High School alumnus. Applicants should give an example of how they confronted or overcame a specific challenge.
Mooresville Kiwanis Curry Overton Memorial Scholarship
- Preference is given to students from Mooresville and Monrovia and the surrounding areas. Preference to students selected to Kiwanis “Student of the Month” and students who have participated in service projects. Applicants should exemplify living by the Golden Rule and have earned a GPA of 2.5 or greater.
Owen L. Prescott and Dorothea I. Prescott Scholarship
- For a student seeking a 2-4 year degree. This scholarship will be based upon the character, need, and high school record of the applicant.
Steven Lee Robert Terrell Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $1,500)
- For a student who has participated in athletics who is seeking to continue their education. Preference is given to students with financial need.
(2 @ $1,500)
- For students with demonstrated work ethic seeking to enroll in a post-secondary educational institution. One need-based scholarship and one merit-based scholarship will be awarded.
Velma M. Hackelman-Mendenhall Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $1,900)
- For a student pursuing a 2-4 year degree in education with a 2.5 minimum GPA