We know it can be stressful to apply for scholarships and think about future plans. But take a deep breath: we’re here for you! This is the one-stop-shop for information on every scholarship we offer. We’ve got helpful tips, resources, and answers to all of your questions.
To be eligible for any CFMC scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed award amounts may be subject to change.
Dorothy Asher Scholarship
(Multiple @ $3,000)
- For students pursuing higher education to become an elementary school teacher.
Memorial Scholarship of Dr. Julia Foster & In Tribute to Jeff Hunsucker
(1 @ $2,000)
- For students with at least a 3.5 cumulative GPA who intend to pursue a career in the medical field (open but not limited to medicine, pre-med, nursing, physician assistant studies, physical therapy, radiology, respiratory therapy, etc.).
(Multiple @ $2,000)
- For students pursuing higher education in a health care field.
Never Too Late Scholarship
(1 @ $1,500)
- For a Morgan County resident who is at least 30 years old, who is returning to school to pursue a high school diploma, G.E.D., Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or graduate degree. Preference is given to applicants with financial need, clearly defined educational goals, long-term career or personal objectives, and community involvement.
Sergeant Dan Starnes Memorial Scholarship
- For a student pursuing a 2-4 year degree in law enforcement, criminal justice, public safety, or a closely related field. Applicants must have a 2.0 minimum GPA, demonstrate academic promise, and have demonstrated financial need. Preference is given to students with work experience, good character, community involvement, and a healthy lifestyle. Additional short essay required.
Wm. Ryan Fritsche Memorial Scholarship
(1 @ $2,000)
- For a student with at least a 2.5 GPA who exhibits good character and citizenship and is interested in public service work, such as: law enforcement, medical work, social work, child services, etc. Additional references and essay required.
Kendrick Foundation Scholarship
(Multiple @ $15,000)
- For students pursuing an eligible degree who intend to return to Morgan County:
- Surgical Technology: AAS
- Speech Language Pathology: MS, MA, Doctorate
- Respiratory Therapy: AAS (Associate of Applied Science), Respiratory Care BS, Health Sciences Respiratory Care MS
- Radiological Technology: Radiological Science BS
- Psychology/Counseling: MA, MS, PhD, PsyD
- Pharmacy: Pharm.D
- Physical Therapy: DPT
- Occupational Therapy: MOT, MS, MA, Doctorate
- Nursing: ADN, BSN, MSN
- Medicine: MD, DO
- Dietetics: Nutrition BS, Dietetics BS, Nutrition/Dietetics MS / Dental Hygiene: AAS, BS