CFMC Scholarship Application
We know it’s stressful to apply for scholarships and think about the future, for both parents and students. That’s why we are here for you! We are a non-stop-shop for information on every scholarship we offer. We’ve got helpful tips, resources and will do our best to answer all of your questions.
To be eligible for any CFMC scholarship, students must be pursuing a trade related field of study, undergraduate, or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed awards amounts may be subject to change.
- Applications open: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Application Deadline: Friday, January 19, 2024
Lilly Endowment Scholarship
Lilly Endowment Scholarship Application
Submissions are Currently: CLOSED
Application Deadline: 4 p.m. Friday, August 25th
The Lilly Endowment Community Program Scholarship (LECSP) awards full-tuition scholarships to students from each county in Indiana.
• Two scholarships will be awarded for Morgan County residents or students attending school in Morgan County
• Pays full tuition and required fees for four years; no re-application process is required
• $900 book stipend each year
• Does not pay room, board, or travel expenses
• Friday, August 25: Applications Due by 4pm
• Friday, September 22: Finalists receive interview notices
• Tuesday & Wednesday, October 3 & 4: Finalist Interviews (evening)
• Scholarship winners will be notified by Winter Break
• Students must attend a Morgan County high school at the time of application or reside in Morgan County.
• Applicants must be high school seniors graduating by June 30, 2024
• Applicants must have a high school diploma from an Indiana high school accredited by the State Board of Education or by a national or regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the State Board of Education.
• Recipients must pursue undergraduate study in a baccalaureate program on a full-time basis.
• Recipients may attend any accredited public or private four-year college or university in Indiana