CFMC Scholarship Application
We know it’s stressful to apply for scholarships and think about the future, for both parents and students. That’s why we are here for you! We are a non-stop-shop for information on every scholarship we offer. We’ve got helpful tips, resources and will do our best to answer all of your questions.
To be eligible for any CFMC scholarship, students must be pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited public or private non-profit institution of higher education. Please note that listed awards amounts may be subject to change.
- Applications open: Friday, November 11, 2022
- Application Deadline: Friday, January 20, 2023 at 4 p.m.
Lilly Endowment Scholarship
Lilly Endowment Scholarship Application
Submissions are Currently: CLOSED
Application Deadline: 4 p.m. Friday, August 26th
The Lilly Endowment Community Program Scholarship (LECSP) awards full-tuition scholarships to students from each county in Indiana.
• Students must attend a Morgan County school at the same time of application or reside in Morgan County.
• Applicants must be high school seniors graduating by June 30, 2023.
• Applicants must have a high school diploma from an Indiana high school credited by the State Board of Education or by a national or regional accreditation agency that is recognized by the State Bard of Education.
• Recipients must pursue undergraduate study in a baccalaureate program on a full-time basis.
• Recipients may attend any accredited public or private four-year college or university in Indiana.
• Two scholarships will be rewarded to Morgan County residents.
•Pays full tuition and requires fees for four years; no re-application process is required.
• $900 book stipend each year.
• Does not pay room, board or travel expenses.
• Tuesday, July 5: Online Application opens.
• Friday, August 26: Applications Due by 4pm
• Tuesday, October 4 & Wednesday, October 5: Finalists Interviews (Finalists for the interviews will be notified via email once evaluations have been completed).
• Scholarship winners (2) will be notified by Winter Break.